International Tax Services for Individuals

United States expatriates living or working abroad need a qualified international tax advisor like CPA Global Tax & Accounting PLLC. Without the right guidance you could end up paying more tax than necessary in your home country or in your country of residence but, with us on your side, you'll never overpay.

Our international tax CPA firm will assess your tax obligations and make sure your effective global tax rate is the lowest possible under current tax laws so you keep more of your income. We'll help you understand all your options and develop a tax plan to minimize your international taxes and maximize your income.

U.S. Expat Tax Services

International Tax Planning for Individuals

Foreign Tax Credit Planning

We have extensive experience providing tax services to expats from the United States and all over the world. Call us today at 480-889-8949 or request a consultation online now.